Frequently Asked Questions
We are happy to add the DenOptix Digital Imaging System to our Practice. This system is a revolutionary new product designed to competely replace traditional x-ray film. It is built on imaging plate technology, which offers diagnostic quality at reduced x-ray exposure to your child by up to 90%. If you have been apprehensive regarding dental x-rays for your child this should put your mind at ease.
- Snack in moderation, paying special consideration to the form and frequency.
- Brush effectively, at least twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste.
- Visit our office twice a year.
- Take advantage of fluoride through mouthwashes and supplements if necessary.
- Have sealants applied to the chewing surfaces of permanent back teeth soon after they come in.